Nicholas Kirkwood's black smooth calfskin Casati combat boots are styled with a tonal glossy metal heel inset with Swarovski imitation pearls. This style is inspired by Marchesa Luisa Casati, an eccentric 20th-century icon and well-known artistic muse.
- 1.5"/40mm heel (approximately).
- 7"/18cm shaft (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Pull tab at topline.
- Metal heel inset with Swarovski imitation pearls. Stitched welt.
- Black round laces. Polished goldtone hardware.
- Lace-up style.
- Lined with leather.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in Black.
- Made in Italy.
Nicholas Kirkwood Casati Leather Combat Boots Black 2305446